Hello, I really doubt anyone still reads this but I shall blog for the sake of blogging. hahas. Im leaving RGS in exactly 10 days! OMG!!!! how time flies man! even though I always say that I dont like RGS but I think I will still end up missing it! hahas! cant believe 4 years have passed just in a flash! Im really super grateful for being able to get into the school and meeting all my wonderful wonderful friends :) super happy that we will still get to see each other next year in sch! Im actually quite excited for next year as well! On the first day of sch we are gonna meet at the MRT station and then walk to school tgt! hahas! So cool right! :D
Anws, since I dont think anyone still reads this blog I should be able to post whatever I like right? Im performing for TV this fri and Im really super scared. I also dk why. Maybe its cos im scared I will fall in heels or maybe cos im scared after I perform ppl will start looking at me differently. Aiya, idk lar. haiz....or am I worrying too much. Shouldnt be that bad right. Im posting this here cos I dont want to rant to anybody but I feel like saying it out. Im scared if I keep complaining to my friends about this then they might find me annoying or smth. Like trying to draw attention to myself... Heck lar, perform alr then see. Maybe Im just being super paranoid :/
Let's talk about smth happy! My birthday is coming! FINALLY! yay yay! hahas! on the last day of sch smmre! So shuang! Can party!!!! :DDDDDD and then a few days ltr its FAM! So excited! I like my dress super alot! hehe XD but before I go crazy must make sure I study for O levels HCL first. Now im totally slacking lar. hahas. Everyday in class sit at the bck and talk and slack. then nvr do everything the chi tchr ask us to do :/ oops >< cnt be so lazy alr!
mummy's nagging now -.- ok. bye bye! :)
<3 Car