:((((((( anws, I really hope I can just 撑 a little bit more and do well. really really hope so....
Btw, I have been thinking about what I want to be and I concluded that I will probably be a housewife taking care of my kids and working part time. So what's the point of me studying so hard ah? (not like I am though im supposed to) Gosh, I should just go learn some life skills like cooking or smth and then I can cook nice and healthy stuff for my kids next time :) more practical right? ^^ hehe. ok. I reallyyy need to go study now...even though I dont know the purpose of it. Have been sleeping >3-hour afternoon naps this whole week! Damn, I suck. If I dont buck up now, I very scared I will regret it and not be able to play happily after EYAs, so...JIA YOU Qing Qing! :)
<3 Car