Heyo!
Just had YFC concert on Saturday :) it was really fun though last-minute. heh XD Miki's item is super cool :D but we kinda screwed it up! Sorry Miki!
Anws, just wanted to say that I will miss r'gym like super alot. My last training is on Thurs and I'm super super sad :(((( I dont wanna go yet! All the fun times and stuff. Will miss my gymmers so so so much! They are crazy retarded toots that are so nice and fun to be with! I can't imagine no longer being in the CCA :(((((( Really have the urge to go bck and train after stepping down on Thurs but I know that I should concentrate on my studies :( RGS life is gonna suck super alot now...having to have the best part of it ending in like 3 days. man, time really does fly! from sec 1 till now, the time spent in gym just seems to past so quickly :( Never want it to end :( I promise I will go visit them once my EYAs are over and I will go train as well even though I probably can't jump anymore or smth. heh. I <3 all my juniors and gym mates to bits :)
Gym elections is tmr!~can't wait! really excited to pass down my responsibility and I hope that whoever that is elected will lead the team well :) listen to ur next captain kae gymmers!continue being a super bonded and lovely team and OWN the other schools next year again! I will go back and watch ur comp! :)


I <3 R'gym!
<3 Car