Hey There! Hvnt posted in agesss..... my blog is so dead. anyways, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!! :D
So, today my family decided to go to JB for dinner and also do some shopping but guess what? We spent only bout 15 mins in Msia!!!!! hahas! Cos my passport was going to expire and so they chased us back! :( We had to drive back using the "lane reject"! It was quite cool though! cos its very rare that anyone gets to drive there! Daddy was still joking about it saying how the ppl will be v.jealous cos we dont have to queue up at the custom to go out of M'sia and how we should take a picture of the lane! So although we didnt get to shop and stuff it was still rather interesting and fun :) In the end we went to shop at suntec and ate dinner there. I ate pizza!!!!! woohooohooo! so nice! hehe! :D
oh, had AEM this mon-fri and it was great!!!! LOVED it TTM! it was so fun! :D missing it v.much! although we had to learn theory stuff and had to do project and take exams but it was still super fun! The ppl in the class were damn retarded and funny and everything and the practicals were interesting! Now I know alot of cheem words! wahahahha! Acute Myocardial Infarction! :D hehe! How I wish school was like that, so fun and stress-free.
Dont wanna go back to school! :((((((( I am damn screwed lar. I hvnt started on hol hmwrk and there's still YFC concert and Arts tap, gym pracs and also Rose's birthday and all that! OMG!!!!! DIE LIAO! confirm no time to study for exams alr :( HOWWW!!!! really need to do well for this year! man, this is worrying. I'm not even starting to buck-up. Still slacking around and wasting time...Hopefully I will start working hard soon! OK bye bye! and HAPPY FATHER"S DAY again! :)
<3 Car